Jose Mourinho is happy with the squad he has at present despite all the talk of Wayne Rooney moving to the Bridge.
The west London side started the long journey home from the Far East following the 8-1 win over an Indonesia All Stars team on Thursday, with still no news to report on the signing of Wayne Rooney, after their initial bid was rejected by Manchester United last week.
The Chelsea manager is confident with his current group of players and has said no further bids have been made for the England international.
“At this moment we have made what you know; that bid which was public and official and after that nothing else”
“At this moment we have made what you know; that bid which was public and official and after that nothing else,” Mourinho said.
“But we are calm as we told you that we are calm because we are happy with what we have.”
The Chelsea boss was missing six of the senior players for the clubs summer tour of Asia with the Spanish trio of Fernando Torres, Juan Mata and Cesar Azpilicueta, along with Nigeria’s John Obi Mikel and Brazil pair David Luiz and Oscar having a break after the Confederations Cup.
All will now join up with the team as they prepare to play four exhibition games in the U.S.A.