According to Sky Sports Luis Suarez was back training with the Liverpool first team after apologising to his teammates.
The Uruguayan had been banished to train alone following his comments about wanting to leave the Merseyside club.
The rift however seems to have been reconciled following Liverpool’s tough stance with the striker.
Suarez will not feature in tomorrow’s opening day match against Stoke City at Anfield, as he is still sitting out six more matches of his ten match ban for biting Chelsea’s Branislave Ivanovic on the arm last season.
Sky Sports reporter Vinny O’Connor said: “Luis Suarez has apologised to (manager) Brendan Rodgers and apologised to his team-mates over his general conduct.
“He has started his re-integration into the Liverpool first team and trained with them on Friday.
“Over a week ago, Brendan Rodgers said he would need an apology from Luis Suarez, as would the fans and his team-mates, after the apparent attempt by the player to force a move away from Anfield. It appears that the apology has come.
“Good news, in many ways, for Liverpool Football Club. It looks like things are beginning to settle down and Suarez is ready to fight for his first-team place.”